What will be next Photoday's destination?

Photo of Sander Feringa

Sander Feringa 17-03-2014 10:14
The FotoCie is organizing a Photoday again in early summer of 2014 and we need to know what our destination will be. Since we have seen a lot of Drenthe's countryside last year we want to visit a city/cities this year. Please help us with our grand-day-out's destination laugh.gif

What will be next Photoday's destination?

Groningen
36.8%
36.8%
Amsterdam (+ Lelystad or Almere)
10.5%
10.5%
Utrecht
7.9%
7.9%
Zwolle
7.9%
7.9%
Deventer
10.5%
10.5%
Other
26.3%
26.3%
Number of votes: 38

Photo of Anita

Anita 17-03-2014 10:33
I think the location depends on what kind of photography you want to do:
sport, architecture, macro, portrait, studio (products / portraits), still life, food, nature, street, night, ... etc etc smile.gif

Then, these places aren't specific enough, you need a more specific place to go.

However, if you want a city, we haven't done Groningen in a while and it has lots of cool places to go to, and maybe Groningen gives us a chance to do things like night photography, which you normally wouldn't do if you go further away smile.gif
So there is my vote smile.gif

Photo of

17-03-2014 10:46
I vote for Groningen as well, because it'll probably enable me to join the FotoCie, where a whole day in another city would be harder on my schedule smile.gif

Photo of Deutscher Davey

Deutscher Davey 17-03-2014 22:47
I have never been to Eindhoven, the city of technology and design. I have seen a small report of Eindhoven on the television and it looked like a cool place to go to. Especially for shooting photos. I do not know if this is maybe to far, but I would like to go there if that would be the Photoday's soon-to-be-revealed location smile.gif
By the way, I would definitly not go to Lelystad! Believe me, because I am a 'Lelystedeling' and you will only bore people over there. Except for the completely renovated Albert Heijn Kempenaar of course tongue.gif

Photo of Maikel

Maikel 18-03-2014 01:46
Eindhovuh the craziest! What a great idea Davey! You have an airport , greatest football club, and big tech companies. Great photos will surely follow.

Photo of Mira

Mira 19-03-2014 10:12
The problem with Eindhoven is that it's so incredibly far away: while it's technically a good location, we would miss out on most of the day because of the travelling time.

Photo of Henk Hamtermiet

Henk Hamtermiet 25-03-2014 11:33
I voted for Other because I wanted to see the results wink.gif